I have been selling church management software since about 1990. I guess that is about 17 years. At Church Software Store, we sell various products, so I am not recommending a product because it is the ONLY one we sell. Every church and person is different. Why do you see so many fast food places close to each other? Could it be because we all have our tastes and preferences? So this also fits with church management software. However there are some things you need to realize BEFORE purchasing a product.
- Can you use the software on more than one machine without paying extra?
- Can it be networked?
- Does it include accounting?
- Can you return it within a time period if it really is not what you want?
- Is the help offered for an adequate time period?
- Is there toll-free help?
- How long is the toll-free help?
- When does the toll-free help start?
- Is the quality of support adequate?
- Can you use the software on more than one machine without paying extra? YES
- Can it be networked? YES
- Does it include accounting? YES
- Can you return it within a time period if it really is not what you want? 60 DAYS*
- Is the help offered for an adequate time period? 90 DAYS
- Is there toll-free help? YES
- How long is the toll-free help? 90 DAYS from your first call
- When does the toll-free help start? From your first call
- Is the quality of support adequate? YES
- Does is have a well-written manual? YES
Due to these advantages PowerChurch Plus is my favorite church management software program. Now I am sure that there are other products which may do almost or even all of the same things but I have found that for the price, PowerChurch is the favoured product. What other products INCLUDE FUND ACCOUNTING?
We also carry Donarius to round out the choices. Donarius is a well-built simple product which is amazingly guaranteed by the developer for ONE WHOLE YEAR.
For the last few years, PowerChurch knocks off $100 every November, December, January. Now we cannot guarantee that this will continue. But it has occurred for the last few years.
Our normal price is priced a little below the developer.
Also the individual that I sold ChurchPower.com to is William Dalziel, who is an accountant, does our church books and is very knowledgeable about PowerChurch Software.